Expanded Psionics: Buying?

Are you getting the Expanded Psionics Handbook?

• Yes

Votes: 189 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 68 23.9%
  • Haven't decided yet

Votes: 28 9.8%

milotha

First Post
I'll be in line to shell out my money to support my hobby. I didn't get much use out of the first one, but everyone has promised that this one is better. If not, I guess it will collect dust next to the 3.0 version.

Talath

Explorer
I bought it, and it is vastly superior to the old 3.0 Psionics Handbook. As a rabid fan of psionics, the old book disappointed me, and I hardly used it. The new book is awesome, and will definetly see more use in my games.

EricNoah said:
definitely getting it; how soon I will actually use it will depend on how quickly someone (maybe even me!) puts out a psionics spreadsheet.

Just curious. What would you need a spreadsheet for? What would it do?

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Yep. As a graduate student, though, I'm just waiting for the right moment (in other words, it could be a while). :)

Best,
Nick

Last edited:

Wombat

First Post
Didn't like the last version

Haven't switched to 3.5

Don't like the feel of psionics in a fantasy game

Absolutely no desire or need

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Woot! I bought it, and it was a great purchase! This is much better than the original PsiHB. Things like a subtype for psionic creatures, a specific psi-like classification for monsters' psionic abilities, psionic versions of select monsters from the MM (like mind flayers), a wild talent feat...yeah, much better.

Last edited:

Altalazar

First Post
I've always loved psionics, though perhaps this won't be as good as 2E - I do love 3E in general.

So i just have to get this, even when you forget that I seem to get all of the Wizards stuff.

Remove ads