• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Expanded Psionics: Buying?

Are you getting the Expanded Psionics Handbook?

• Yes

Votes: 189 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 68 23.9%
  • Haven't decided yet

Votes: 28 9.8%

milotha

First Post
I'll be in line to shell out my money to support my hobby. I didn't get much use out of the first one, but everyone has promised that this one is better. If not, I guess it will collect dust next to the 3.0 version.

Talath

Explorer
I bought it, and it is vastly superior to the old 3.0 Psionics Handbook. As a rabid fan of psionics, the old book disappointed me, and I hardly used it. The new book is awesome, and will definetly see more use in my games.

EricNoah said:
definitely getting it; how soon I will actually use it will depend on how quickly someone (maybe even me!) puts out a psionics spreadsheet.

Just curious. What would you need a spreadsheet for? What would it do?

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Yep. As a graduate student, though, I'm just waiting for the right moment (in other words, it could be a while). :)

Best,
Nick

Last edited:

Wombat

First Post
Didn't like the last version

Haven't switched to 3.5

Don't like the feel of psionics in a fantasy game

Absolutely no desire or need

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Woot! I bought it, and it was a great purchase! This is much better than the original PsiHB. Things like a subtype for psionic creatures, a specific psi-like classification for monsters' psionic abilities, psionic versions of select monsters from the MM (like mind flayers), a wild talent feat...yeah, much better.

Last edited:

Altalazar

First Post
I've always loved psionics, though perhaps this won't be as good as 2E - I do love 3E in general.

So i just have to get this, even when you forget that I seem to get all of the Wizards stuff.

Remove ads