• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Experience with a bladesinger?

D) I took damage. Almost every hit I take is another than the rest of the team was not. Given that I have the option to stay out of a fight, my HP are in some ways less valuable than the fighter's. My other wizard's HP were an untapped resource. Also, taking damage is fun.

Heh. Only for the player. For the PC, getting stabbed/bitten/roasted is probably less fun.

CapnZapp

Legend
Even their magic resistance is gone to make them playable.
:confused:

But anyway, nevermind that. Each edition has its darlings. The time of the Drow might have passed - but there's always another race to take its place! :cool: May I recommend you the Svirfneblin or the Duergar - superior darkvision and a very strong "magic resistance" ability. Depending on your DM you might even get rid of Sunlight Sensitivity! :p :)

blckheartz

First Post
Changing the extra attack

Hello guys!! Would replacing the extra attack feature with the 7th level War Magic ability from the EK be too much of a power boost?

Last edited:

Remove ads