• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FAIR WARNING for firewall users, particularly Norton.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Uh-oh. I tried Otu's page. Looks like I'll need to talk to my internet admin. I hope he'll be able to reconfigure the router firewall properly; he's not exactly what they call "1337," you see.

Enkhidu

Explorer
RuleMaster said:
I'm using both Firefox and Zonealarm and the test linked by Enkhidu fails at both examples. How do I know, which setting of which program is responsible?

Start with Zonealarm and the HTTP_Referer setting, then check again. The HTTP_Referer problem is more broad.

Verequus

First Post
Enkhidu said:
Start with Zonealarm and the HTTP_Referer setting, then check again. The HTTP_Referer problem is more broad.
I don't find a setting in Zonealarm, which seems to have anything to do with HTTP_Referrer. Either I've overlooked it, it has another name in the German version or there isn't such a setting at all.

BSF

Explorer
Thanks for the heads-up Michael. Looks like I need to be a little less restrictive with the firewall settings at work.

Verequus

First Post
Morrus said:
Hmmm.... it's registering a problem with me and I'm not behind a firewall.
I've deactivated shortly Zonealarm and the images still didn't show up. I'm having Strato as provider, but I don't think that you know this company.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Probably best, Michael. If I'm having trouble (and I'm supposed to be on top of what goes on here), just imagine what the rest of the visitors will be experiencing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads