D&D 5E Faiths of the Forgotten Realms - A massive 5E supplement

MrHaveANiceDay

First Post
I’m hippity-hyped to release Faiths of the Forgotten Realms, a 200-page supplement that’s been nine months in the making. Myself and the other creators are extra excited to be able to offer the supplement in hardcover print-on-demand as well as PDF.
FoFR takes the list of 48 main Faerunian deities from page 21 of the Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide, plus Corellon and Moradin, and dives in. The chapter contents are:

1. Deeper Faith. The holidays and major rituals of all 50 deities are explored individually. Each deity is provided with a d4 table of ways your character might have been introduced to the faith.
  2. Archetypes of the Faith. Let me just summarize: over 100 archetypes. We’ve made a cleric domain and paladin oath specific to each deity and converted deity-specific spells from previous editions to make the spell lists of the archetypes more tailored and unique.
  3. Holy Texts. Explore Holy books with this chapter and learn about over two dozen unique divine texts.
  4. Magic Items and Artifacts. Reward the faithful with magic items or turn your campaign upside-down with world-shaking divine artifacts as the campaign’s focus.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases