• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fallen World (Mature, Dark)

Bloosquig

First Post
Big moves to silence the guard with his axe then moves to cover the doorway.

[sblock=ooc] Gonna be out of town for a week or so starting tommorow while I visit with family. I'll probably have an internet connection but I might not so just wanted to get my next actions out there in case I can't write anything later. [/sblock]

Gli'jar

First Post
"Fool!! Have you gone mad, get them out of your head and you will see we are allies fighting off this evil!" Canthan yells as the blade bites deep into him. Backing further back he minds the acid fog while keeping his focus upon the doors ready to cast defensively against any response.
[sblock=ooc] Canthan will ready an action to cast wall of stone to block the entrance if the doors open.[/sblock]

Nephtys

First Post
As those trapped in the fog move to free themselves Canthan faces off against the guard who looks at him in fear mingled with confusion and determination. "No, you have done nothing but evil here, only the Lady is untainted by guilt and she must only be your prisoner. I know my duty, and I will gladly die to save the world."
Mystic bends his will against the Fog but when his spell is completed it only swirls slightly before again settling heavily on Ysande and William, burning them (William -6 hp, Ysande -7). Big walks towards the guard, raises his massive axe and swats the elf like an insect, killing him instantly. Kaj grips his weapon, looking from the gates, still ominously silent, to the acid fog where his mistress if trapped.
A chill runs down Mystic's spine as he suddenly senses that they're being watched, spied upon by some divinatory spell, but that is all.

Initiative:

Y sister
Aeryk
Canthan
O sister
Mystic
William
Big
Kaj
Guard
Ysande

--

ooc: Please write in all your posts which spells and effects your character is under and how many HPs thay have. It makes it easier for me to keep track.

WarlockLord

First Post
Mystic 10/60 hp

[sblock=spells prepared]
0- detect magic (2), light, cure minor wounds,
1- bless, snake's swiftness, silent image, charm person, CLW (2)
2- hold person, silence, mirror image, align fang, augury,(1 used)
3- invisibility purge, haste, suggestion, lightning bolt (1 used)
4- (5 used)
5-summon monster V, (3 used),
6- magic jar, (2 used)
7-greater teleport, summon monster VII
[/sblock]

Mystic is running dangerously low. The heals and restorations ate into his attack spell contingent, and he cannot see any suitable targets. He has no spells to deal with the fog, (and he makes a mental note to craft some dispelling scrolls in the future), and he's feeling somewhat beaten down. He realizes, with incoming duergar, that he needs some defenses. He claps his hands twice, and [2,4] = (6) copies of himself appear, crafted of thought and light. (Duration 14 minutes)

End of turn status:
10/60 hp
Mirror image (6 copies)

Last edited:

Bloosquig

First Post
Big stares around at his wounded comrades slowly dragging themselves from the deadly fog and concentrates momentarily as he regains his center.

"We need to push forward and find somewhere to hide out this alarm. If they catch us on this side of the gates it'll be that much harder to penetrate any further. I'm going to head through this door and see what still needs killing in the nearby vicinity. Kaj maybe you can scout out a hiding spot for us. The rest of you get healed as best you can and follow as quick as you can. Unless anyone has any better ideas?"

So saying Big rushes through the door looking for a way to get up to the peekholes above or for any foes in the general vicinity he can engage.

[sblock=ooc]Regain psychic focus. If no one has any better ideas of what to do Big will rush through the door and see what's on the other side. Any hostiles will be engaged, probably with another lion's charge.

5 damage, 6 subdual 100~ hp left (sorry at parent's computer and it's having problems with the internet so I can't look up my own char sheet. :confused: )

51/63 PP

Camoflage for 1~ hours
Inertial Armor 2~ hours
Bite 12~ minutes
Haste Not sure of Ysande's spell duration If necessary can use armor to haste.
[/sblock]

Gli'jar

First Post
Canthan backs up against the stone wall carefully avoiding the acid fog. He continues to watch the doors, however self preservation takes control and he casts, buffering himself from any harm. "Big, Kaj quickly collect the fallen warriors and create us an exit. We cannot take an alerted city."

[sblock=ooc] HP 65 ( subdual 2/80
Cast Stoneskin (130 minutes, 130 points) [/sblock]

Trollbabe

First Post
Aeryk strains to see Big through the fog and recognizes that his marshall ally intends to storm the gate, but Cathan seems to favour retreat. Casting invisibility on himself Aeryk skirts the fog cloud (if possible) and trails Big quietly and hopefully unseen. Should his companions choose retreat, then Aeryk will remain invisible and follow their chosen path.
[sblock=Aeryk's Condition and Modifiers]HP: 86/86 (4 subdual damage)
Remaining Assassin Spells: 1st: 4, 2nd: 2, 3rd: 4, 4th: 0
Remaining Ranger Spells: 1st: 1

Ongoing Effects:
Mokninchel's Spell (+4 Str, +2 Dex, +2 Con, +2 AC, +2 Saves)
Ysande's Haste
Invisibility[/sblock]

Nephtys

First Post
The gates stay closed as Ysande and William keep struggling to escape the fog (Y -3hp, W -4hp), but there is an ominous sense of something building in the surrounding rock, a soft vibration barely noticeable. Something is out there, and it's getting closer.

Remove ads