WOIN Fantasy Grounds: O.L.D.?

Huntastic9

Villager
Any chance that we will see an O.L.D. package for Fantasy Grounds? I'm pretty sure that the N.E.W. implementation was planned with further support for O.L.D. and N.O.W. but it's been a bit since N.E.W. was released, and no further info.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It’s not something I’m involved with - you’d have to ask the folks at FG. All I did was give them permission to use the system. :)

Irishrelief

Explorer
Any chance that we will see an O.L.D. package for Fantasy Grounds? I'm pretty sure that the N.E.W. implementation was planned with further support for O.L.D. and N.O.W. but it's been a bit since N.E.W. was released, and no further info.
The current WOIN stuff on FG is developed by a regular Joe. He still hasn't finished working on NEW to be honest. I refunded it last year because my players couldn't use it at all. He seems to be out of hospital and back to working on it actively again. I may pick it up once more (at a steep $20USD) and see if it meets expectations.

As for OLD, the guy who made the NEW ruleset has suspended work on OLD until 1.2 drops. At least that was what he had said in the past. I think time is a constraint as he is one guy working on the system, unlike DND stuff which has teams of coders working on to produce.

SirKicley

Explorer
Im hooked on WOIN. Its everything I love about savage worlds PLUS more depth in character building and then some. I love the Sci-Fi setting stuff mostly. In our new COVID-based gaming culture I've been doing a lot of Fantasy Grounds - but sadly WOIN was not well reputed on FG when this all went down a few months ago. I've been playing the hell out of Savage Worlds.

We're ready to do something new - and i want to run my WOIN sci-fi game I started as table top last year but have been unable to do since February. SO - i'm trying to find some good threads on FG forums about WOIN and there's not much.
I'm wondering if there's any info from users here that have any updates, reports or reviews if there's any/much support for WOIN on FG yet?

Mythological Figures & Maleficent Monsters

Advertisement2

Advertisement4