WOIN Fantasy Grounds: O.L.D.?

GrizzledNoob

Villager
Is that something coming in the future update? I just tried it again and I still have the same issue. I don't have any homebrew creations, unless some of the items that come with the ruleset module is considered homebrew.
Thank you for looking into it.

JWatmough

Villager
Nope I just tried it one more time on the live channel and it is all good, have you run an update? are you using FGC or FGU? what is your latest build?

GrizzledNoob

Villager
Maybe I am doing something incorrectly. I have version 1.0.9 for WOIN. Version 3.3.11 for Fantasy Grounds Classic. I have run the check for updates. I did purchase the WOIN ruleset through Steam, but it does show up on my account, so everything should be working fine as far as staying updated. What version of the WOIN ruleset do you have?

GrizzledNoob

Villager
I hate to keep being a pest about this, but were you able to verify the versions you are using? I checked after the FG patch day today and I still have the same version of WOIN and am still running into the same issue. I would love to either verify your versions, or get a list of the steps you followed creating the character. Maybe I am simply doing the items in the wrong order? Thanks.

Remove ads