• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Farewell, my Friend

MKMcArtor

First Post
After forty-four months, this is the last post I will ever make as a Dragon associate editor.

Farewell, Dragon. May your future guardians lead you well.

Mike McArtor
Associate Editor
Dragon Magazine (#316–#359)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Mike,

Yeah but at least you still get to post as "Mike, the guy that nearly froze James Jacobs."

or was that someone else...?

Jason Bulmahn

Adventurer
It is the end of an era. I have not been working on it quite as long as Mike, but I will miss editing The Dragon nonetheless.

Farewell.

Jason Bulmahn
Managing Editor of Dragon Signing Off
Dragon Magazine (#327-#359)

Steel_Wind

Legend
MKMcArtor said:
After forty-four months, this is the last post I will ever make as a Dragon associate editor.

Mike McArtor
Associate Editor

I'm guessing it shipped to the printer.

*sigh*

And I was in a good mood...

shaylon

First Post
MKMcArtor said:

Mike McArtor
Associate Editor

It was a good run. Good luck to you in the future that is Paizo. From what I have seen you guys are going to be fine. More than fine.

-Shay

JoshuaFrost

First Post
I, too, will miss the Dragon. Even if I spent my last few years of fandom filling her full of that evil advertising.

Advertising Director #329 - #359
Marketing Director #346 - #359

PaizoPhil

First Post
This doesn't mean that I won't get eaten first again, should another "blizzard" strand me alone with a whole gaggle of hungry editors. It just means there won't be blood and BBQ sauce all over the next issue's proofs...

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Phil,

Well at least we HOPE not anyway, for your sake Phil.

Btw if it does happen again, I suggest having a spare case of food in your car. ;)

Remove ads