• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Farewell, my Friend

Shemeska

Adventurer
I really appreciate all of the work you guys put into Dragon & Dungeon, you all did some brilliant and inspiring work in the magazines. I fully expect you to continue producing such in whatever form it takes in the years to come with Pathfinder and whatever else comes from the Paizo crew.

And as a very humble aside, thank you for letting me grace the pages of them both before the end.

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
Dungeon issues from the last few years have become the staple of my DMing career. I'm really going to miss it.
-blarg

ps - I just saw Crown of the Kobold King the other day... holy amazing production values, Batman! Is Pathfinder going to be of similar quality?

pogre

Legend
Good work folks!

Sadly, I think you were victims of your own successes with the mags.

Good luck and much success with the new stuff!

kikai

Explorer
Goodbye Dragon, you will be missed :(
My thanks to everyone who contributed to Dragon and Dungeon magazine and made it the good resource and appreciated break from RL.

Regards,
kikia

Hussar

Legend
I will miss going out to get the mail every morning with anticipation, hoping that this month's issue will finally be here.

You guys did fuggin' fantastic work. Bravo.

deClench

First Post
MKMcArtor said:
After forty-four months, this is the last post I will ever make as a Dragon associate editor.

Shame that. Maybe you guys should consider doing your own material. Sure why not! You could forge ahead, finding new paths of adventure, and further mastering the game we all love. You could call it Trailblazer or something, and there'd be lots of ducks.

XD

Treebore

First Post
There is no other publication of any kind that has been a part of my life for more than 3 or 4 years. Dungeon and/or Dragon has been a part of my life for over 20 years.

Thanks to everyone at Paizo/TSR for 20 years of great entertainment, ideas, inspiration, humor, and just plain coolness.

I can't express how much it has meant to me, let alone the sick feeling in my stomach that this is causing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads