• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Farewell, my Friend

schporto

First Post
Cheers on a job well done. Dragon issues around #60 brought me in. Its been fun. Congratulations to all those who have worked on it in the past.
Now get back to work you Paizo folks! Because I can't wait for my first Pathfinder :).
-cpd

Kestrel

Explorer
Thank you for your excellent work. I will miss the anticipation of going to the mailbox and waiting for each issue to arrive. While I like online content, there's nothing like getting something as excellent as Dungeon in the mail.

jasin

Explorer
Here's hoping that this is a beginning as much as it is an end.

Thanks for everything so far, guys, and best of luck with everything from now on.

DM_Jeff

Explorer
I have memories of being 13 years old and getting a Dragon handed to me by my mother while I was curled up sick in bed and home from school and it actually taking me away for the day with reading, the Elmore “witch in the tree” cover.

I have memories of just last winter (now I’m 40) of stumbling to the mailbox home from work ill and finding a Dragon in there to help me pass the afternoon in comfort…my wife coming home and finding me asleep on the couch with a Wayne Reynolds cover draped over my blanket.

I find it odd and funny the next time my wife will come home and find me physically deformed as I fall asleep at the keyboard reading ‘online dragon’ and my forehead is covered in keyboard marks, a cover of "404 error page not found" on the screen.

Tonight we’ll raise a glass in tribute. My wife has seen published half a dozen articles in Dragon, and well, I read all of them! Farewell, and thanks for ALL the hard work Paizo. Dragon is certainly “going out on top”.

-DM Jeff & PC Dawn

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads