Farland: A 5th Edition Setting Conquered By Evil

Looking for a new D&D campaign setting? I've been aware of the World of Farland since I launched EN World, which was nearly two decades ago. It's a dark setting, in a land ruled by evil, which has spanned multiple D&D editions -- and now it's here for 5th Edition! The creator was kind enough to send over some exclusive previews for me to share.

Looking for a new D&D campaign setting? I've been aware of the World of Farland since I launched EN World, which was nearly two decades ago. It's a dark setting, in a land ruled by evil, which has spanned multiple D&D editions -- and now it's here for 5th Edition! The creator was kind enough to send over some exclusive previews for me to share.

So what is Farland? Straight from the horse's mouth -- "Farland is a world that has been conquered by evil. It has been sundered into seven kingdoms, each ruled by an evil lord who personifies one of the seven deadly sins. These beings, called theLords of Sin, hold the land in a dark grasp. In the conquered kingdoms, the Lords of Sin enslaved the population and made their primary activity in life the glorification of the Dark God Vornoth. Farland is an evil place, but take heart, for not all is lost-- light glimmers in the West. A rebellion has broken out, and several kingdoms have been freed, although they are teetering on the brink of collapse, and all out war with the dark powers is looming...."

Farland_GM_spread.png

Farland_Players_spread.png

Farland_spread_1.png

Farland_spread_2.png

There are three books available -- the World of Farland Campaign Setting, the Game Master's Handbook, and the Player's Guide. You can find all three here.

The World of Farland Campaign Setting is a 256-page book which includes details about the setting, including geography, locations, languages, pantheons, NPCs, monsters, and more.

The World of Farland Game Master's Handbook, which presents all the World of Farland material for GMs. It includes setting history, metaphysics and the planes, monsters, magic items, and guidance for running campaigns set in a world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin (including detailed stats of the deadly lords). It also comes with a Game Master's map!

The World of Farland Players Guide, which gives you Farland info for players, including races, classes, spells, backgrounds, feats, equipment, and much more.

rjhodge

First Post
Is POD typically identified on DriveThruRPG by the "Softcover Color Book (Standard Heavyweight)" option?

There are several options for POD. Ranging from black and white softcovers to premium glossy hardcovers. I would be happy with just a color soft cover.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Remove ads