• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Farscape update

Whodat

First Post
Sci-Fi will be showing an 11-episode marathon on Christmas Eve – Tuesday, December 24. All 11 episodes from season 4, in order, starting at 8 AM ET/PT and going until 7 PM ET/PT.

Also, The final 11 episodes of season 4 will begin airing on Friday, January 10.

Apparently Farscape has moved to a new time! According to the main web site, Sci-Fi is showing Farscape at 8PM and 12AM ET/PT.

Go to:
http://www.scifi.com/farscape/index.html
for all the details…

Please get the word out! This may be our last chance to show support for the show in a way that REALLY matters... viewership.

Whodat

First Post
Here is a quick run-down of those episodes which will be played during the Farscape chain reaction.

1. Crichton Kicks
2. What Was Lost, Part 1: Sacrifice
3. What Was Lost, Part 2: Resurrection
4. Lava's a Many Splendored Thing
5. Promises
6. Natural Election
7. John Quixote
8. I Shrink, Therefore I Am
9. A Prefect Murder
10. Coup by Clam
11. Unrealized Reality (part 1)

Sorry folks… but “Kansas” (the conclusion of Unrealized Reality) won’t air until January 10. :eek:

Whodat

First Post
Well, there you have it!

Sci-Fi Channel promised 11 hours of Farscape… they deliver 8. Anyone else notice that they chopped episodes 7, 8 and 9 right out of the line-up?

Ah, well. Kind of shows the level of contempt Sci-Fi has for its viewers.

John Crichton

First Post
Luckily, I already had the three they cut on tape. But for those who missed 7&8, they were very good eps. John Quixote was directed by Ben Browder and was very entertaining considering it was his first time. And I Shrink, Therefore I Am had the those whole Scorpy/John team up that was great. Oh well. *sigh*

I was able to TiVo Coup by Clam and will watch it this weekend. I missed Natural Election, tho. Doh. I'll have to catch it on DVD....

Overall, 8 eps are better than none even on a day where TV watching isn't high on folks lists (especially the hours they ran it). I'm just disgusted with this whole thing. Between Farscape and Firefly's cancellations things are just bad right now for fans of well written and acted science fiction. :(

Kesh

First Post
Well, I didn't know about it at the time, but I stumbled across it while flipping channels. Glad I got to see "Unrealized Realities" though it was plenty confusing. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads