• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fast Food Weakness

werk

First Post
I too am grabbing fast food for dinner tonight, on the way to my haircut.

Up here, there is a regional fast food and custard place called Culver's. It is SO good I can't even put it into words. They call all of their hamburgers "butter-burgers" so that should give anyone who hasn't been there a clue about what they do. It's like a block from my house, but a full meal from there has like 5000 calories...which is probably why I crave it.

werk said:
I too am grabbing fast food for dinner tonight, on the way to my haircut.

Up here, there is a regional fast food and custard place called Culver's. It is SO good I can't even put it into words. They call all of their hamburgers "butter-burgers" so that should give anyone who hasn't been there a clue about what they do. It's like a block from my house, but a full meal from there has like 5000 calories...which is probably why I crave it.
*SQUEEEEEL*

Culver's is like my FAVORITE THING EVER! ((SOUTH DAKOTA, I MISS YOU!!! Why did we move?! YARG!))

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Oh - I don't eat fast food very often at all (except for Subway... but that's at least sort of different). Occasionally, though, I am struck with a craving so ridiculous that I must obey!

:D
:uhoh: :confused: Might there be a bun in the oven? :p

ssampier

First Post
I must be one of the weird ones that hate Taco Bell. It may be a regional thing (I live in South-Eastern Utah), but my local Taco Time has better food and better service (except their drive-thru which is ridiculously slow).

As for the dollar-menu, I often get Wendy's or McDonald's dollar menu after working nights without a dinner break (2-9).

sniffles

First Post
It's so entertaining to hear about all these eateries I've never heard of before! Bojangles? Culver's?

My big weakness used to be Taco Bell, but I haven't been craving it as much lately. Now my favorite treat is probably Jamba Juice. I don't even know if they have those outside the Portland area.

Mmmmm, Jamba - and I get to have one tonight!! Berry Lime Sublime, here I come! :lol:

sniffles said:
It's so entertaining to hear about all these eateries I've never heard of before! Bojangles? Culver's?

My big weakness used to be Taco Bell, but I haven't been craving it as much lately. Now my favorite treat is probably Jamba Juice. I don't even know if they have those outside the Portland area.

Mmmmm, Jamba - and I get to have one tonight!! Berry Lime Sublime, here I come! :lol:
Jamba is national - American University has one on campus. I have one at least once a week. :)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
sniffles said:

MY GOD! You mean there are places (outside Bangladesh I mean) that lack the sweet, pseudo-cajun goodness of Bojangles? But where do you get biscuits and dirty rice?!

Outrageous!

(P.S. I did not knock up Queen D.)

der_kluge

Adventurer
Bojangles is good. Cthulhu's Librarian and Nakia opened my eyes up to that place last NC game day. Really good food.

I'm a sucker for Long John Silver's. That's my crack. My wife hates it, but it's something I try to treat myself to as often as I can.

Remove ads