Votes: 5 5.9%
  • spells

Votes: 33 38.8%
  • other not mentioned

Votes: 10 11.8%

Sodalis

First Post
You have a thing for polls don't you? :D

ANyhoo, the stradegy would depend on the characters' classes. a fighter would be melee, rogue is ranged, casters to be spells.

the only class to have more than one option would be cleric (war clric, healer, or offensive spells), ranger (ranged or melee) and druid (melee animal, and spells for her- she has no ranged capabilities besides spell)

Crothian

First Post
I think you should have divided the Ranged into Projectile and Thrown, the spells into Divine and Arcane, and had unarmed in addition to grappling.

The best is ranged attacks. Hit them when they can't hit you back.

Sigmund

First Post
Although my current character doesn't use it...my favorite strategy that I used with any character was to throw several molotov cocktails, then run away :) (He was an idiot gnome).

DMaple

First Post
My "Other not mentioned" was combining a reach weapon in my case a Glaive, with Combat Reflexes.

I find this really handy being a Dwarf as the extra 5ft reach helps offset my reduced movement, and also means I can cover a wide corridor single-handed and stop charging monsters getting to the more vunerable members at the back of the party.

The Combat Reflexes, means I don't have to worry too much about being flat footed as I still get an AoO at anyone that charges me or my companions.

Psyduck

First Post
Sodalis said:
You have a thing for polls don't you? :D

ANyhoo, the stradegy would depend on the characters' classes. a fighter would be melee, rogue is ranged, casters to be spells.

the only class to have more than one option would be cleric (war clric, healer, or offensive spells), ranger (ranged or melee) and druid (melee animal, and spells for her- she has no ranged capabilities besides spell)

;)

Remove ads