• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Favorite PHB Iconic

Favorite Iconic?

• Krusk, Brb

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Gimble, Brd

Votes: 29 6.1%
  • Devis, Brd

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Jozan, Clr

Votes: 16 3.4%
  • Eberk, Clr

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Vadania, Drd

Votes: 32 6.8%
  • Regdar, Ftr

Votes: 35 7.4%
  • Tordek, Ftr

Votes: 49 10.4%
  • Ember, Mnk

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Alhandra, Pal

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • Soveliss, Rgr

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Lidda, Rog

Votes: 155 32.8%
  • Kerwyn, Rog

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Hennet, Sor

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • Mialee, Wiz

Votes: 22 4.7%
  • Nebin, Wiz

Votes: 13 2.8%

Moon-Lancer

First Post
mhacdebhandia said:
The back cover:

Moon-Lancer:

I had no idea your name was Devin - I don't read random signatures. I thought you were suggesting that Vadania and Devis, the iconic bard, should get together. Which, disturbing.

hahaha thats so funny. No one appreciates the bard. I didn't know his name so i got confused.

Moon-Lancer

First Post
Aeric said:
I hope that 4th edition will ditch the crummy asymmetrical armor look in favor of something that both looks cool and makes sense.

I agree. although to its testimony. asymmetrical armor can look cool, but i am dismayed time and time again seeing it done wrong.

My old roommate who was going into industrial dzn said it best "form and function" They have had a hard time in the past getting this right. Some of the new art I am more receptive to, but all the iconic characters break this form an function rule. Had it been me I would have spent a long time getting that right if they were my iconic characters. The side effect is dzns were proliferated for awhile in the later books.

Arkhandus

First Post
......Nebin looks unnaturally huge in that Heroes of Horror picture. The gnome makes Alhandra and Eberk look puny! I suppose he's using Enlarge Person, but yeesh, he's almost ogre-sized.

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
In the full version, you can see that Nebin is a) closer to the foreground than Eberk, and much closer than Alhandra, and b) standing on a pile of rocks. Give me a sec and I'll show you.

Edit:

heroes-of-horror-detail3.jpg

Remove ads