• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Favorite PHB Iconic

Favorite Iconic?

• Krusk, Brb

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Gimble, Brd

Votes: 29 6.1%
  • Devis, Brd

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Jozan, Clr

Votes: 16 3.4%
  • Eberk, Clr

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Vadania, Drd

Votes: 32 6.8%
  • Regdar, Ftr

Votes: 35 7.4%
  • Tordek, Ftr

Votes: 49 10.4%
  • Ember, Mnk

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Alhandra, Pal

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • Soveliss, Rgr

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Lidda, Rog

Votes: 155 32.8%
  • Kerwyn, Rog

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Hennet, Sor

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • Mialee, Wiz

Votes: 22 4.7%
  • Nebin, Wiz

Votes: 13 2.8%

Klaus

First Post
Ashrem Bayle said:
How many pints of blood would we have to offer to convince you to add some more iconics to your gallery? I for one would love to see Aramil and Kerwyn done up right.
Hey, I accept PayPal! Not sure if they take O+, though. US$ work best, I think.

;)

D.Shaffer

First Post
Lidda's always been my favorite. Her art always shows her with a high degree of 'spunk' for lack of a better word, and I've always enjoyed female characters like that. The fact she's cute as a button doesnt hurt either.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Lidda has too much of a bad rep for me to even consider voting for her.

I voted Gimble. He goes and shoes people that gnomes don't have to be annoying tinkers

JustKim said:
I always liked Mialee and I was surprised to learn I'm almost totally alone in this.

You must be new here! :p

Seriously, hardly a week goes by where someone doesn't rant about the horrible Mialee art (she looks better in Scourge of Worlds, and the Gestalt pictures from Unearthed Arcana aren't bad, either)

lukelightning said:
I like Eberk.

Damn! I didn't see him. He would have gotten my vote. Gimble's great, but that Eberk Picture in the PHB is at least twenty kinds of awesome. That's what a dwarven priest is supposed to look like!

Asmor

First Post
The low turnout for Hennet saddens me greatly. He's exactly what a sorcerer should be, IMHO. Only Krusk and Lidda really capture their classes as well.

I hate Ember. Seriously.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads