• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Favorite WotC minis?

molonel

First Post
We've talked enough about where to get them, but what are your favorites? I love not having to paint minis, personally.

So far, the favorites that I've purchased are the Dracolich, the Purple Worm, the colossal Red Dragon, and the gargantuan Black Dragon.

Klaus

First Post
Aspect of Tiamat. Only mini I *HAD* to buy.

Might fork over the cash for the new Gargantuan Blue Dragon, though.

Dykstrav

Adventurer
The large green dragon. Until the Icons green comes out I'll just have to keep drooling...

Most sets have at least two or three good minis (and not just the rares either). I really love the skeleton archers from Angelfire, Blood of Vol Cultists, twig blights, Tordek, Dwarf Champion, and the glabrezu.

Oryan77

Adventurer
The Tiefling Blademaster is my favorite humanoid mini.

The Balor & Horned Devil are a toss up as my favorite monster minis.

Janaxstrus

First Post
Horned Devil or Large Green Dragon are my favorites as far as looks.

Death Slaad will always hold a place in my heart for skirmishing with, as will Storm for leading my warband in the sealed qualifier.

Hmm if I had to do a top 10 list of favorite minis, in no particular order:

-Jozan, Cleric of Pelor (Harbinger)-perfect fit for the archetypical cleric of D&D
-Githyanki Fighter (Archfiends)-Fiend Folio (1e) cover come to life.
-Efreeti (Angelfire)-great visualization of a classic D&D staple
-Bearded Devil (Harbinger)-catches the essence of this diabolical fiend very well
-Sahuagin Ranger (Aberrations)-loe the sea devils and this figs vibrant colors capture what I imagine undersea life would be in a fantasy world.
-Storm Giant(ess) (GOL)-a well done figure overall, very colorful and well sculpted
-Horned Devil (Blood Wars)-just oozes nastiness.
-Bonded Fire Summoner (WoDQ)- a great wizard/arcane caster figure
-Colossal Red Dragon (Icon)-impressive due to the sheer scale of it, great for demonstarting just how big colossal is when a regular medium figure is placed next to it
-Aspect of Orcus (Archfiends)-while not as cool as it's Reaper analog, having an Orcus figure ready to go is just a treat.

-M

rgard

Adventurer
molonel said:
We've talked enough about where to get them, but what are your favorites? I love not having to paint minis, personally.

So far, the favorites that I've purchased are the Dracolich, the Purple Worm, the colossal Red Dragon, and the gargantuan Black Dragon.

Elf Pyromancer and Beholder

DaveyJones

First Post
molonel said:
We've talked enough about where to get them, but what are your favorites?

2013 Adventuring Party Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Figure Set

even though WotC owns the rights to them they have yet to produce a single box of them.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads