Favourite D&D adventure

RogueJK

It's not "Rouge"... That's makeup.
Re: Slavers sequel?

Dave Blewer said:
Was this the re-printing of the 4 scenarios all under one cover with exttra material that tied it in with the GDQ series?

Nope. That's TSR9167 A1-4 Scourge of the Slave Lords.

The back cover of Slavers says...

Peril in the Pomarj

It has been a decade since the feared yellow sails of the Slavelords appeared in harbors of Wild Coast towns - ten years since friends, family, and loved ones were carried off in shackles to the inhuman lands of the Pomarj.

Turrosh Mak, a half-orc warlord, has unified the bickering humanoid tribes into a rapacious nation! With sword and flame, tooth and claw, he led his conquering horde north, till over half of the Wild Coast fell beneath his iron gauntlet.

Now the ships with the yellow sails have reappeared on the waters of the Woolly Bay. They have even reached the shores of the Nyr Dyv, the "lake of unknown depths," striking suddenly and carrying off every able-bodied survivor. And just as suddenly they vanish without a trace. The scourge of the Slavelords has returned.

This book features a new chapter in the Slavelords saga, and includes detailed descriptions of the cities and lands of the Flanaess, from the City of Dyvers to the dark peaks of the Drachensgrab Mountains deep in the Pomarj.

It's a 128-page adventure written by Sean K Reynolds and Chris Pramas. It was published in 2000.

Last edited:

Ruined

Explorer
Wow, look at all of the nostalgia... It's good to see a nod to the Planescape section. Obviously I'm a bit biased in that direction. My choice:

The Eternal Boundary

It got us started in the Planescape setting, and holds a warm place in my heart. I've ran it three times, with easily-made modifications for the last two. All in all a fun module.

[ for the record, I loved Dead Gods, but didn't like Modron March that much. Not that its bad in itself - it's just not as easy to involve the characters in my campaign ]

VorpalBunny

Explorer
Psion said:
Oh, can't I forget it, please?

No! I will make you love Modrons! LOVE THEM!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!:p

Since we're on the subject of Planescape I have a lot of fondness for The Fires of Dis... It was my group's first Planescape adventure; runnning it was some of the most fun I've had as a DM. Best quote during trhe adventure:

PC's are in Dis' tower standing before the Arch-devil.

PC1 leans over to PC2 and whispers: "I think we can take him..."

OOC the entire party starts beating on PC1's player...:D That was like 6 years ago, and that player still hasn't lived that comment down.

Last edited:

Remove ads