Feast of Legends is a Tabletop RPG Produced By... Wendy's!

"In a realm threatened by frozen beef, only true heroes will rise to defend freshness." It's not often that fast food chains produce tabletop roleplaying games, but it seems Wendy's has decided to be the first! It's a free 97-page PDF and you can download it right now.

Screenshot 2019-10-03 at 19.00.59.png

Screenshot 2019-10-03 at 19.00.34.png

Screenshot 2019-10-03 at 19.11.55.png

‪This game was was created by PR agency by VMLY&R. It was designed by Matt Keck (Twitter link), Tony Marin, and others.

Last edited:

neobolts

Explorer
Here's how I'm houseruling the missing info.
  • Weapons and Order of the Beef skills apply strength to attack rolls unless specified otherwise.
  • Order of the Chicken and Order of the Sides skills apply arcana to attack rolls unless specified otherwise.
  • Graceful type weapons and the Order of the Chicken Nuggets 4-Piece Assault skill give the option to apply grace instead.

Rafael Martin

Adventurer
I just read it and its surprisingly good! Not even joking. The system they use is some variant of D&D, but this could be used for a serious rpg. I get the jokes and the promotional Wendy's stuff, but I am wondering if the system they use has a name.

I'm kind of curious about what sort of BBEG can successfully keep all their meats frozen. They have some legit skills for evil.
Mr. Freeze the antithesis to Wendy's.
[Bad Arnold Schwarzenegger impression]Allow me to break the ice. My name is Freeze. Learn it well for it is the chilling sound of your doom.

Last edited:

aramis erak

Legend
Can you imagine being the person working for Wendy's and they approach you and say "Hey, we want you to make an rpg about our products. No, seriously."
I expect a 4-figure check would make the discussion go rapidly from, "you gotta be s****ing me!" to "When's the deadline?"
As an Australian how is Wendy's?
Our Hungry Jacks known as Burger King in the States is great. They actually use fresh ingredients.
Our Maccas tastes like cardboard and tastes artificial.
Wendy's uses flat-plate grills, and for many years, used square patties that stick out from the bun; it is fairly comparable to BK in quality, but no flame broiling. Better side selection, but nearly the same overall quality.

They are best known to my friends for "Where's the beef?" adverts...

I've not been into a Wendy's for over a decade now. This is because, for the same price or less, I've got many equally good options, several of which flame broil, rather than griddle-fry.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases