• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feats that make cc skills, class skills.

Quasqueton

First Post
The subject has come up many times, but I don't recall if a general consensus was arrived at. What is the common wisdom on a feat that makes two (or one) cross-class skill a class skill? I know there has been more than one such feat in published material, but some such feats were errata'd/altered in reprints.

Quasqueton

Treebore

First Post
I don't know of the discussion you are talking about but I allow the d20 Rokugan Versatility feat, which simply allows you to pick two skills that are normally cross class to you and make them class skills.

I do not find that to be broken.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
The other main one is the FR Cosmopolitan regional feat - one cross-class skill becomes a class skill with a +2 bonus.

-Hyp.

hong

WotC's bitch
Hypersmurf said:
The other main one is the FR Cosmopolitan regional feat - one cross-class skill becomes a class skill with a +2 bonus.

-Hyp.
That's the 3.0 version; the 3.5 version in PGtF gives you +2 to Bluff, Gather Information and Sense Motive.

Starglim

Explorer
Hypersmurf said:

This is also in Star Wars. I've considered it, but multiclassing turned out to be less painful than giving up a feat slot.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
My Elven Sorcerer has the Versatile Feat, so he could qualify for the Spellsinger (5-level PrC usually for Bards, used Versatile to get Perform). Spellsong is nice but I haven't used it often so far.

Remove ads