• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feedback on character art layout ?

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
No, but I do think you have too much line spacing, which may be contributing to the feel of too much white. I'd probably embiggen the font on 'Warrior' and play around with the table part as well to fill space if necessary. You could trim the margins a little bit, but it's not a huge issue IMO.

I'd also recommend aiming for vulnerable areas of their opponents armor...

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
Not that I'm a professional graphic designer of course. Here's an example of some simple draft layout for something I wrote, mostly to emphasize the line spacing thing....
1651002193762.png

Last edited:

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
As in closer to the margins or a slimmer font? This is minion pro, maybe I need to buy a professional font to make it look nicer.
The space between the lines, it looks like it is double space. I usually go with 1.15, which is me, you can go double space, or 1.5 if that is the feel you want, it's really a question of aesthetics.

Professional fonts work better for a variety of reasons, no need to be embeded or turned into curves for them to show properly.

Remove ads