'Feint Whispers Chapter 1: The Burning Plague' PC stats and OOC

Mirth

Explorer
Okay, last post, I swear. That's IMPROVED two weapon fighting that requires the BAB +9. I did forget the regular two weapon and ambidexterity feats... Whew! Is mine the only head that's hurting?

Jay

Krug

Newshound
Re: A few obs, Krug

jasamcarl said:
Do those saves include ability mods? And the skills. Just for convenience sake?

From the looks of it, doesn't appear to be. I'll add it in when I have access to my char construction notes.

Tokiwong

First Post
Jericho Updated

Jericho Ibn Al-Sufaed
Fighter 1
CR: 1
Experience: 950
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Good
STR 16
DEX 14
CON 16
INT 10
WIS 10
CHA 10
Hit Dice: 1d10+3
Hit Points: 13
Speed: 20 Feet
Initiative: +6
Armor Class: 19 (+2 DEX, +5 Armor, +2 Shield)
Base Attack Bonus: +1
Saving Throws: FORT +5; REF +2; WILL +0
Attack: +6 Masterwork Bastard Sword (1d10+3 19-20/x2), +3 Shortbow (1d6 x3), +4 Dagger (1d4+3 19-20/x2), +4 Scimitar (1d6+3 18-20/x2)
Special Qualities: 1 extra skill point per level
Skills: Ride (4) +6, Jump (4) +7/+1, Climb (4) +7/+1
Feats: Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Bastard Sword), Weapon Focus (Bastard Sword), Improved Initiative
Equipment: Masterwork Bastard Sword, Shortbow (20 arrows), Dagger, Scimitar, Masterwork Spiked Chainmail, Large Steel Shield, Backpack (Bedroll, Winter Blanket, Flint & Steel, Grappling Hook, 50 feet Hemp Rope, 5 days Rations, Hooded Lantern), 4 Potions of Cure Light Wounds, 353 GP
Description: Jericho is a tall human from the D’or Caliphate, he has blonde almost white hair, and has weathered skin that makes him look much older then he truly is. He is just approaching his mid-twenties, and was a conscripted soldier before leaving the army, after his term and seeking his own fortunes. He never truly fit in the military lifestyle, but excelled in the physical arts and uses his skills for his own benefit.

Jericho makes it his business to help others, he hates to watch others suffer, and despite his gruff exterior he goes out of his way to help others. He makes it a point to fight the good fight, and stand up for those who can’t stand up for themselves. He tends to run afoul of the authorities, simply because he does not get along with them.

*Sold Bastard Sword (17 GP), Scale Mail (25 GP)
* Added Potions...

Last edited:

Remove ads