• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feint Whispers Chapter #4: The Hallowed Hills

Mirth

Explorer
This is going to end badly, I fear... Tarowyn thinks to himself. In desperation, the elf hurls the holy water Bhartus handed him earlier at the vampiric monk. Then he readies one of his cure potions to throw as well, if needed.

Krug

Newshound
"The vampire might feel the bite of Jericho's bastard sword," says Bhartus to Tarowyn, the only one able to wield it properly. He will hurl the holy water at the vampire as well.

Tokiwong

First Post
Krug said:
"The vampire might feel the bite of Jericho's bastard sword," says Bhartus to Tarowyn, the only one able to wield it properly. He will hurl the holy water at the vampire as well.

Jericho seethes, "Ye touch my sword ye cretins, I kill you, I kill you all... and then my friend and I, will be avenged... death to you all! Untie me Brother Durham so that I may defend ye!"

Krug

Newshound
Tokiwong said:

Jericho seethes, "Ye touch my sword ye cretins, I kill you, I kill you all... and then my friend and I, will be avenged... death to you all! Untie me Brother Durham so that I may defend ye!"

We should have gagged him as well, thinks Bhartus.

jasamcarl

First Post
Tarowyn runs runs back to the entrance of the tunnel, and, seeing Durham rushing towards Whitney, hurls his flask of holy water at the vile creature. The liquid splashes over the undead spawn, causing its skin to burn and bubble with blue flames. Whitney's arcane bolts manifest as she finishes reading her scroll(assuming 3rd level scroll for this and the last one) colliding with the burning creature, scarring its flesh, to be followed by another flask of Holy Water, courtesy of Norri. It screams as it charges forward, the pointy foreteeth visible in the frothing mouth, "NOOOOooooo!" Its flesh wilts off the fizzing bones, as it splashes into a blue puddle 10ft from Whitney.

Out of Initiative. Now that was a comeback!!!!

Jericho, you feel your anger fading as you hear the scream from the inside the tunnel. (No longer charmed)

"Thank the Lady for that." Whitney sighs with relief as she watches the undead priest burn away under the assult of holy water and magic, wipes her brow with relief.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads