• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fellow PC with an unfortunate name

Quickleaf

Legend
There's a player in our Keep on the Borderlands game who named his half-Orc barbarian.... Biggus Dickus. :(

No, we're not high school gamers, if that's what you're thinking. Man I feel dirty even mentioning this!

I'm playing a knight and make some effort to roleplay (great group, but they don't make it easy). So how the heck do I refer to this character without using his unfortunate name?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
In case you didn't know, Quickleaf, Biggus Dickus was a character in Monty Python's Life of Brian.. Perhaps he chose that pop-culture reference to give the DM a handle on his character. A referential plot device the DM could hang his hat on.

Errrr...

That didn't come out quite right.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I'm playing a knight and make some effort to roleplay (great group, but they don't make it easy). So how the heck do I refer to this character without using his unfortunate name?

"Hey you!"

"The Half-orc"

"The Grand Compensator"

"False Advertising"...

Remove ads