• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fellow PC with an unfortunate name

Dioltach

Legend
This thread is beginning to resemble a British comedy from the 1960s. I suppose I'm the only person here picturing Sid James with every name mentioned.

Dioltach

Legend
If you get the chance, check out pretty much any of the Carry On movies. (I recommend Carry On Up the Khyber and Carry On Don't Lose Your Head.)

Quickleaf

Legend
This thread is beginning to resemble a British comedy from the 1960s. I suppose I'm the only person here picturing Sid James with every name mentioned.
Cor, Blimey!

As an aside, I just remembered when we had our first game session of this campaign and I introduced my knight PC that the half-Orc player asked "Why not just play a paladin?"

I was kinda blown away by the strange question - I mean is there a consensus that the knight class is underpowered or something?

But I was just thinking there could be an advantage to playing a paladin opposite B.D. I could claim he is a heretical "Rodemight" from the highlands.

Remove ads