• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fellow PC with an unfortunate name

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
This thread needs a poll...

Oh yeah...because nobody else has said it: "this thread is useless without pics."*

* not my PERSONAL opinion...but it had to be said.

Last edited:

Quickleaf

Legend
This thread needs a poll...
I have to wonder what the rest of ENWorld will think of me from here on out. Thanks Danny, you've kicked my reputation to the gutter. ;)

Not that it every *left* the gutter...

He's just looking for someone who has the awesome blow feat.
It wouldn't have made a difference last session, the *entire* party was stricken blind. Er, no that's not meant to be any sort of pun. Thankfully the party ardent shook it off and took the blindness from my knight so I could wreck triggered attack hell.

How about...Harry Caber?
Heh. That sounds like Harry Potter's nasty 50's pulp novel evil twin. "Harry...Caber? I knew your father James Caber, but we all called him 'Prongs' because his animagus was a stag..."

The subtext here is rapidly becoming text.
At least we haven't devolved into an argument where everyone assumes their positions and just keeps rehashing the same points in increasingly rude ways. I mean it would be hard to argue with a straight face: "Richard the Large!" "Bah! Sizable William!"

But you do raise a good point, we should probably pull back a little on the overt puns, wouldn't want to offend Eric's grandmother. :angel:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Peter O'Toole...in the context of this thread is great name for a bard.

Rod Biggerstaff makes for a good Enchanter.

Poppa Chubby would be a priest of Voodoun.

Remove ads