• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fellow PC with an unfortunate name

Quickleaf

Legend
That is a rational, mature letter. I can't help but think that if you send it to the type of person who plays a half-orc ladykiller named Biggus Dickus, you will come off like an insufferable twit.
Heh. Mature? You might want to re-read that letter a little deeper ;)

It's from an episode of Blackadder the Third: "Amy and Amiability". I didn't think it would so obscure that ENWorld wouldn't get it, though.
Yeah well according to recent polls I'm not a normal gamer or a normal ENWorlder...or a normal anything...

Pentius

First Post
You know, I had to look long and hard to see it, but now I cannot unsee it. Now, it's kinda hard to stand up straight around here with my previous post laying bare my blindness. It almost slipped right past me.

Quickleaf

Legend
I think he just noticed the cut of your jib...and he liked it.
*wince* You know maybe I would be better off killing his PC, but as for taking the barbarian's stuff...I wouldn't even touch his junk.

You know, I had to look long and hard to see it, but now I cannot unsee it. Now, it's kinda hard to stand up straight around here with my previous post laying bare my blindness. It almost slipped right past me.
Funny thing is this wasn't intended as a joke thread. :)

I'm glad you got the letter! Would it be safe to say you didn't see that one coming?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads