Fellowship of the Flute (Complete)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Bravo! Brilliant use of the NPCs. I especially like the characterization of the Guard "who never sleeps". I'm very impressed! Quite a fun read and I can't wait to hear about future adventures of the Fellowship of the Flute!

Crothian

First Post
Mark said:
Bravo! Brilliant use of the NPCs. I especially like the characterization of the Guard "who never sleeps". I'm very impressed! Quite a fun read and I can't wait to hear about future adventures of the Fellowship of the Flute!

Fill free to use him for your follow up adventures in the city of Jalston, and thanks Mark!! :D

alsih2o

First Post
well, i feel evven worse that i missed the ohio gameday now.

some great player moments there, i hope this is one that gets continued :)

Crothian

First Post
alsih2o said:
well, i feel evven worse that i missed the ohio gameday now.

some great player moments there, i hope this is one that gets continued :)

Next Ohio Gameday actually. May even be using another Module by Mark if it's done by then. :D

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Crothian said:
Next Ohio Gameday actually. May even be using another Module by Mark if it's done by then. :D

You will have the option of either be running what I have finished, or playtesting what I have finished at that point, but you can count on it. :)

Quickbeam

Explorer
Several quick comments:

1) Thanks for posting this Crothian -- reading the story was almost as fun as playing the adventure :D!!
2) For those curious souls, most of this tale is pretty accurate both in content and character tone. There are some minor reporting errors, but who really cares? After all, everyone gets to hear about the cruel prank played on my poor defenseless drunken gnome lass :p.
3) Thanks to everyone who complimented the group's roleplaying efforts...and FWIW Crothian is right, I really did try my darndest to make those gnome spells work to my advantage!

More later.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Why can't I read storyhours? Why? I bet this is a great one (and short as well), but I just can't read it! Why not? What's wrong with my temperment! What?

Crothian

First Post
creamsteak said:
Why can't I read storyhours? Why? I bet this is a great one (and short as well), but I just can't read it! Why not? What's wrong with my temperment! What?

What is causing you to not be able to read them?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Crothian said:

What is causing you to not be able to read them?
My reading comprehension of story hours is about 0. And reading comprehension is one of my strong points, so that's just odd. I'm not sure what it is, but my mind refuses to listen to the story hour as I read it. I've no clue why this mechanic exists inside my head, it would make for an interesting character quirk (the wizard that knows every spell, but can't remember the difference between Gilgamesh and the Power Puff Girls...), but it just sucks for me. I've seriously tried (Piratecat included) and it just doesn't work for me.

Remove ads