Female Elf quick-pic

Foundry of Decay

First Post
I need to pay closer attention I think. I didn't even notice there was an art gallery forum.

So, I'll post a quick image I did for one of the NPC's in my alt campaign. Illemneshiel, an Elf priestess of the sea god (hence the green hair).

Adeus.

illem.jpg

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Wow! That's really good! I'm not a huge fan of the style - as the Burned Man said, slightly Elfquesty - but I know damn good art when I see it. You have more?

Foundry of Decay

First Post
*laugh*

My friend got a kick out of it actually (It's of his PC character turned NPC in one campaign). He's a fan of Anime and such, thus the style was more towards the 'manga comic' look. I haven't really seen much Elfquest other than some covers in a comic shop I frequent here, but I can see the resemblance now myself. Must be an unconcious thing. :)

I'm working on getting a gallery online. I usually draw more realistic oriented fantasy artwork, but have a few more comic-style images in the gallery as well.

I'll post more when I can though, and will get a link up when I do finally flesh out a gallery.

Dougal DeKree

First Post
This is...

...truly impressive! Do you do things for people who beg?
If so, would a dwarven fighter with full plate and two dwarven waraxes be possible? PLEEEZZ?!! ;)

Or even a crazy gnomish illusionist (what would i need that for...*ponder* :) )

Dougal DeKree, Gnomish Illusionist

Remove ads