• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina: Adventurers Gone Wild! (Orsal Judging)

El Jefe

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"I agree. The only way to actively pursue those bandits now would be to bait them--perhaps we can spread rumours that I am carrying something of great value as I walk alone at night while others among our group watch from a hidden location."
Two good ideas in as many minutes? Oirhandir didn't know who had carried off the old Lasair and left this one in her stead, but he wasn't complaining. "That's an excellent suggestion", he said, almost visibly relieved that to find himself agreeing with the desert woman. "Er, that is, if you don't mind the risk."

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
Troi nods "Ya might be helpfull. I'm sure I'm just missing something."
"Well, then, lead the way and tell me what to do", the elf replied.
Bront said:
OOC: That would help me not having to investigate myself :)
OOC: Be careful when you do that...you never know what you might find! ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Troi, let me know how it goes with the search for tracks, as unfortunately, I can only help when it comes to speaking to others, and I saw last night that I am rather useless at this tracking thing...I think that I will stay with Elise--we left her all alone for much of yesterday, and I know what it is to be alone...If you need me for my plan this evening let me know. Do not worry, the danger is of little concern to me, as my life holds no great intrinsic value, and they seemed more interested with robbing than murdering last time, so if I leave my valuables with someone else, no more harm should come to me than intense physical pain, and that is something I have felt many times before. If you embrace the pain, it is not so bad..." Lasair speaks to Troi before turning to Elise.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I see you, Elise...I'm not much good at all this tracking, so I thought I would spend some time with you today--I know we left you all alone yesterday..."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I think that it is quite possible, but we can't be sure...It would certainly make some of the strange happenings make a bit more sense if it was true."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, I do know of the sentiments of which you speak, but you must remember that her primary stated motivation is to find a way to escape this town. Since Sunny will be held here against his will by the tyrannical edicts of the mayor, the wedding will not accomplish this for her. Perhaps, then, her excitement is truly directed towards something else..."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
OoC: [sblock]I am sorry for my absence as of late. December is a bad month for me... I've got a book I need to have written by the 31st, I have a several exams and quizzes and whatnot in school (not to mention finals week, which is coming up pretty fast), I'm having difficulties with signing up for next semester that need to be resolved pretty soon, I have Magic tournaments I'm going to to try to qualify for the pro tour, and it's the holiday season. I'll try to find time to get out here, but I'm not going to guarantee anything... you can probably count on not seeing me much if at all after the 20th, until probably the 2nd or 3rd at earliest. Sorry to just disappear on you, but it's been extremely hectic over here and it isn't going to slow down for probably a month or so. :([/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads