• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina: Adventurers Gone Wild! (Orsal Judging)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, it is unfortunate, but seems to be that way. Perhaps her plan involves Sunny, or perhaps she wants to escape with a Freefolk lover. It is unclear for now..."

"Oh, that? We were attacked by a beast with huge tusks, and Sunny was gravely wounded and knocked unconscious."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, that was basically all that happened of importance. We walked while speaking for a few minutes, but it was broken up by the beast's attack, and then we headed back."

"How about you? How was your evening? Hopefully better," Lasair asks with a wry grin.

LogicsFate

First Post
"Uneventful, Valdor and I danced for a while, and eventually I ended back in camp." Elise raises her head to the sky in an attempt to figure out the time "I'll be going back to help Daphnie with the wedding later, it there anything you wanted me to ask her?"

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Can I tag along? If you find a place where she would feel comfortable telling you something she doesn't want her father to know and asked her tactfully about how she finds this town stifling and desires to escape this place, that could yield some useful clues."

LogicsFate

First Post
"Of course you can come along" Elise says excitedly "That's a good question, I'll keep it in mind"

"Wow, I didn't think you'd want to help with the wedding, it was kinda stressful just being around Daphnie and all her friends."
Elise's mood visably upturns "You can tell me some more about your culture's... unions, to pass the time. I've picked you some allready, but I still don't know much."

"When we get to that point, till then I think alittle relaxing in the shade is called for."

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, I found it unfair to burden you with all of this, and I wish to help you if I can...though I doubt I will be of any use in the wedding planning here."

"Yes, the shade is very nice here. Sometimes I just want to sit under a tree all day...or bask in this 'rain' when it falls."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads