• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feylight and Dragonbreath 4E [Closed. Accepting Alternates]

arcanaman

First Post
Hey arcanaman, since the range in stat bonuses is so large, would it be ok if those of us on the lower end bumped our stat bonus up to the group average of 15 to even things out a bit? Those who rolled well (16,17,18) would still be higher, but it wouldn't be a range of 6.

Also just to test my undestanding of who is in the game:

Tris: Tiefling Swordmage
xxx: Bugbear Ranger, Servant/Guardian
Malek: Tiefling Warlock
Rozax: Dragonborn Fighter, Bodyguard for Eskaar
xxx: Human Wizard
Eskaar: Dragonborn Cleric, Missionary seeking to strengthen the alliance

As a Side note: Bother Shatterstone, unless you take lethal hunter, your quarry bonus damage is only +6

Velmont, you are not profficient with Bastard Swords, they require a feat to be proficient with. You are only proficient with simple weapons like maces, clubs, javelins, and knives. There is a 1d10 (like the bastard sword) damage simple weapon though, a morning star. As you are not profficient with it your attack bonus would be just +4, your strength, and the damage is 1d10, not 2d4.
I am confused?

Shalimar

First Post
My question was asking if those who fall below the group average of +15 to stats could get boosted up by the +1 / +2 that they need to reach the group average.

Shalimar

First Post
Err, how is asking a guest about his homeland and paying attention to him being rude? She was doing it to be polite... not really important, but I am curious. I'll post Tris when I get home from class.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Err, how is asking a guest about his homeland and paying attention to him being rude? She was doing it to be polite... not really important, but I am curious. I'll post Tris when I get home from class.

I think she interrupted an ongoing conversation but I could be wrong…

Everyone Else, an IC thread is up. (Link)

Walking Dad

First Post
Should I just edit Malek into the scene (could be an associate of Tris, he is a lso a black sheep for following the strange star pact instead of the proper infernal path), or will be a soon a better opportunity?

I will use lime as speaking color.

Last edited:

Remove ads