• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fiendish Codex I: Hordes of the Abyss

Razz

Banned
Banned
Of course there's always the Web Enhancement. You can chuck epic-level CR 40+ stats for the demon princes on such a thing since it's for a minority of people that want it. At least I believe there is. I haven't seen a new epic feat or epic monster like that awesome Gravwyrm on the WotC Website Monster Mayhem (or was it epic insights?) since.....wait, what is epic material again? :p

Personally think it's easier to downgrade a powerful fiend than to upgrade. If CR 50 isn't what you need, lower Hit Dice, damage and SR, not the other way around.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here's the cover shot again.

Just because.

Attachments

• FC1.jpg
    FC1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 110

arntof

First Post
Koostchie in Dragon 344....what lords are left for the Fiendish Codex now?
And which ones will be further detailed in the Demonomicon later, if any?

James Jacobs

Adventurer
arntof said:
Koostchie in Dragon 344....what lords are left for the Fiendish Codex now?
And which ones will be further detailed in the Demonomicon later, if any?

There are 14 demon lords with full stat blocks in Fiendish Codex, and another 64 or so without that are at the very least mentioned by name. The demon lords that have appeared in the Demonomicon to date are iconic demon lords, so you can expect them to get lots of coverage in the Fiendish Codex; I did my best to keep reprint and duplicate information to a minimum, so if you have the book and the article you should end up with a lot more information than if you had only one.

James Jacobs

Adventurer
catsclaw227 said:
Is there an index of which demons where featured in the Demonomicon articles in Dragon and which issue they were presented in?

Pazuzu: #329
Fraz-Urb'luu: #333
Zuggtmoy: #337
Baphomet: #341
Kostchtchie: #345

Razz

Banned
Banned
Ah yes, I remember one specific minor (well not to me) thing I wanted to know of FCI.

Will we see the return of the Molydeus tanar'ri? I miss that sucker. Nearly scared the levels off my players, heh. :D

Remove ads