• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fifth Edition Foes Monster Book

The PDF's out? How cool!

Just pre-ordered my copy. I'm excited! Now I have to wait a couple months....
So are you being disciplined and waiting for the physical?
No. Nothing to do with any hypothetical new OGL. This uses the old OGL and a bunch of old agreements with WotC.
Yeah, but hopefully it is a sign that Necromancer (FGG) will do more 5E stuff. I have every Necro/FGG thing ever published, but as a 5E player I'd like MORE!

Sobran

Idiot Savant
Do I have a choice?

I was under the impression that pre-ordering the hardcover gave you access to the PDF. I could be mistaken. Check your inbox? Also, if you use any of the Microsoft email services, make sure you comb through your Spam folder, as MSN, Hotmail, and so on appear to be bouncing the emails.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Also, if you use any of the Microsoft email services, make sure you comb through your Spam folder, as MSN, Hotmail, and so on appear to be bouncing the emails.

Yeah, that! Too much work for a busy Sunday evening; I'll hang on till the hardcover arrives!

Charles Wright

First Post
We're still waiting on quite a chunk of art to come in. I wish I could give an accurate time-frame. It will come out as soon as we can get it out to you guys, though! I will post here once all of the adventures are laid out and sent out for rough edit.

Remove ads

Remove ads