Fifth Edition Foes Monster Book

DM_Jeff

Explorer
EN World member DM_Jeff backed the Kickstarter of Frog God Games / Necromancer Games Fifth Edition Foes monster book. "I also just got the PDF download and am pouring through it. Anyone wanting all the monsters from 1st edition Monster Manual 2 and Fiend Folio, wonder no more. Developed by TSR alum Steve Winter (same fellow who is the co-designer of Hoard of the Dragon Queen) it's got just shy of 300 new (old) beasties for 5e. It was a real pleasure opening this sucker up and seeing that they went with filling in all the old favorites instead of making up entirely new creatures. Any questions ask away."

necro.jpg

Attachments

• large_square_thumb_uploads_2F462637f28e6416933d914803610a425a_2FFEF_Mock_up_medium.jpg
    large_square_thumb_uploads_2F462637f28e6416933d914803610a425a_2FFEF_Mock_up_medium.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 976
  • necro.jpg
    necro.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 17,248
Last edited by a moderator:

Nebulous

Legend
I'm downloading mine too! Very excited, I did not expect this, it's like Christmas. The spellbook and adventure book should be coming soon too.

stinkomandx

First Post
Interesting...I backed the project but haven't received a download link. By off chance, do you know if there was a rolling release or something?

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases