Final Fantasy J

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]Fleshie is correct. In true FF fashion, any gold given in the campaign will be party fund, available to whoever needs it at the time (no treasurer required). If you only want to spend 'your share', thats fine, but the money's 'there' for anyone to spend. (Though if you go on a spending spree w/o asking first, your party members may have a few things to say, lol)

Also - Update in a day or two.
[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Leita replenishes her arrows and then goes to take her turn at watch duty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkhandus

First Post
Mikken blinks as he turns back towards the stranger, and sees nothing there. He looks back at Toral, then to the spot Kiera had been.

"Wh-where'd she go? Is she even part of the caravan? No....I don't think so....maybe? Darnit. I hope I'm not just hallucinating from all the giant-snake-venom I just got pumped full of earlier. Maybe I need to lie down...." he says, muttering near the end, and looking like he's all but forgotten he was trying to engage Toral in conversation.

He glances about for his chocobo, to make sure it's secured and has some gysahl greens for the night, then to find a spot for him to rest until his turn on watch. Mikken arranges for himself to get the last watch, so he can sleep as long as possible uninterrupted.0

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
The sound of crunching bones and meat being torn from it's place ensues, for some time. Sly revels in the fact that a good meal was never too far away, as he unconsciously sizes up the new company, wondering how good of a meal they would serve as. Besides, if they fell in battle, and couldn't be healed, at least the spices wouldn't go to waste...

As the night draws it's blackened canvass on the group, Sly belches, showing his content with the meal and spices, before stating, "You sleep, I watch," before tramping along the perimeter of the camp, and finding a good place to perch up in a nearby tree, affording a decent view of their surroundings.

Remove ads