D&D 5E Finally

Palladion

Adventurer
[MENTION=12373]Palladion[/MENTION] So -- are you willing to field a few questions?

For example: What does the "Outlander" background give?

Skill: Atheltics, Survival
Tool: One musical instrument
Language: Choose one
Feature: Wanderer (memory for maps and geography, recall terrain, find food and water)

Wolfskin

Explorer
And yet my Amazon delivery date still says 25th to 29th after both books release on the 19th.
Don't trust Amazon delivery dates. I preordered the Starter Set and it arrived on July the 17th, while Amazon's estimated delivery was the 22nd at best.

Reef

Hero
Quick note for anyone who ordered these from Indigo early...it looks like the online price has dropped (my preorder was for $35 now showing at $29). So it's worth checking and giving their customer service a call and getting them to adjust it (they don't do it automatically...you have to ask)

Snapdragyn

Explorer
If questions are fielded...

Do warlock spell slots refresh every LONG rest, or every SHORT rest?

[Edit: Bah, ninjaed by a warlock competitor. Fingers drawn at 120 paces!]

And yet my Amazon delivery date still says 25th to 29th after both books release on the 19th.

Don't trust Amazon delivery dates. I preordered the Starter Set and it arrived on July the 17th, while Amazon's estimated delivery was the 22nd at best.
True story. They always seem to error on the side of "latest possible date" when making their delivery estimates. Chapters too. Anyway, the Starter Set (not to mention a number of 4E releases, including, IIRC, the original core three) all shipped from Chapters well ahead of their street release date. Sometimes it'll show up on time, sometime it'll be within a week after, and sometimes (like with the 5E Starter Set) it'll be in your mailbox before you can even buy the thing.

Vael

Legend
Warlock spell slots are regained when you finish a short or long rest.

Nice. Okay, also on Warlocks, maybe a sample Invocation, preferably one from the Great Old One (Star Pact), please? And, how do Invocations work, all we have now is how many a Warlock gets.

Remove ads