5E Finally

Majoru Oakheart

Adventurer
Seriously...apparently I have to order everything from Chapters from now on.

We almost got a local store to sell us them today. They don't sell a lot of D&D stuff, so they don't pay close attention. We asked when it was coming out at their store. They said they'd have it Tuesday for sure. We said "Really? Tuesday? That's awesome. We'll come down Tuesday and get it."

I guess that made the guy paranoid and he checked the street date and said "Hold on a second......Sorry, we'll have it Tuesday but we can't sell it until Friday."

Evenglare

Adventurer
Hmm, good to know some people have gotten it. Seems like my prediction of a scan by wednesday may come to fruition. Disclaimer, I don't support pirates, and I intend to buy the book, and all that other stuff. But let's face reality here, despite all good intentions, it's going to happen.

Snapdragyn

Visitor
I see only a cover, not proof that you have the entire book. Clearly scans of every page are required to support this claim. *nods sagely*

;)

Agamon

Adventurer
It's not Indigo/Chapters. I cancelled my pre-order last night because I haven't heard if I would even get it by the 8th, let alone earlier. It's a 2.5 hour drive one way to get to the closest store that sells it on Friday, but I've already booked time off for a road trip. :)

Reef

Explorer
It's not Indigo/Chapters. I cancelled my pre-order last night because I haven't heard if I would even get it by the 8th, let alone earlier. It's a 2.5 hour drive one way to get to the closest store that sells it on Friday, but I've already booked time off for a road trip. :)
Looks like a Chapters/Indigo receipt. Plus, Indigo online claims there is a store not far with one in stock.

doctorhook

Adventurer
Damn, my Indigo-fu says there's none yet sitting on shelves in Edmonton. If I can find evidence to the contrary, I'll go get it immediately.

doctorhook

Adventurer
Looks like a Chapters/Indigo receipt. Plus, Indigo online claims there is a store not far with one in stock.
I'm genuinely curious what city you're in. Also, how you've kept your account for twelve years and only posted 18 times. :p

Reef

Explorer
So they sent out only one? Maybe a Chapters store put it on the shelf?
That had the Starter set on shelves a couple of days before the official early release date (it's how I got mine). I preordered the Handbook from them because I remembered them sending the 4E books out earlier than they were supposed to as well. Based on that, I'm really hoping to get a shipping notice today or tomorrow.

Advertisement