D&D 5E Finally

Lanoitakude

First Post
Warlock spell slots are regained when you finish a short or long rest.

Thanks to Palladion and all who have responded!

I wanted to double-confirm this quote, as it is somewhat contradictory with the Eldritch Master level 20 feature, where you can (once per Long rest) recover all of your spell slots during a Short Rest.

If a Warlock, by default, recovers their slots during a Short Rest, what is the purpose of Eldritch Master? Just wanted to make sure I understood correctly :)

Thanks everyone!

And then waiting for the DMG, and then making up the classes Analyst and Therapist, so they can multiclass together...
ad-analrapist.gif

My PHB has shipped from Chapters!!
One of the three separate Player's Handbook orders I have from Chapters shipped this morning too! :D

Brian Michaluk

First Post
Thanks to Palladion and all who have responded!

I wanted to double-confirm this quote, as it is somewhat contradictory with the Eldritch Master level 20 feature, where you can (once per Long rest) recover all of your spell slots during a Short Rest.

If a Warlock, by default, recovers their slots during a Short Rest, what is the purpose of Eldritch Master? Just wanted to make sure I understood correctly :)

Thanks everyone!

Eldritch master is 1 min and a short rest is 1 hour. but it can only be done 1 time a day.

Brian Michaluk

First Post
Thanx for all the info dude. The question I have is what are the cantrips that work with the evoker ability(I forget its name)?

ahh thats an interesting one. potent cantrip 6th level when a creature saves still take half damage on cantrip.

interesting on this one theres cantrips like acid splash and poison spray that have save for half AND it looks like if you multiclass you share spell slots and cantrips so you can make your clerical cantrip like sacred flame also do half on a save.

Remove ads