D&D 5E Finally

variant

Adventurer
So far, destructive smite seems to actually be destructive wave.

If the errata ends up being tiny errors like that, it would be wonderful. Instead of big chunks of text missing like the 3e/3.5 books had and the even worse travesty the 4e books were.

Palladion

Adventurer
If the errata ends up being tiny errors like that, it would be wonderful. Instead of big chunks of text missing like the 3e/3.5 books had and the even worse travesty the 4e books were.

Cannot speak for Brian and Lygah, but I have not sat down and read anything straight through yet, mostly just jumping to a section and skimming to answer a question. Once the questions die down and more people have the book, I will start really reading. So far, have not seen anything erroneous.

drjones

Explorer
Skulker: I can't say how it was during the alpha, I don't have it on this computer. But Skulker pre-req, dex 13 or up. You can try to hide when lightly obscured from a target. When hidden and attacking at ranged a miss doesn't reveal you. Dim Light doesn't impose disadvantage on perception checks relying on sight.

Queue 800 pages of people arguing "But you can't hide if I know where you are!"

Klaus

First Post
Ohhh the planes are AWESOME

great wheel is back. outlands. upper and lower, positive and negative energy, feywild and shadowfell, far realm, Elysium, the beastlands, arborea, ysgard, limbo, pandemonium, the abyss, carceri, hades, gehenna, the nine hells, acherron, mechanus, arcadia, mount celestia, bytopia earth air fire water elemental chaos (yup chaos as well as individual ones)

honestly the drawing is awesome

Thank you! It was a bit of a challenge making that.

Remove ads