D&D 5E Finally

Barantor

Explorer
Could someone look up True Strike wizard cantrip? I'm really curious which school it is in and what it does this time around.

Thanks!

PactBound

First Post
Thanks again to all those with books taking the time to get this information out there.

I know it was mentioned that the Light Domain had bonus cantrips can someone detail what they are when you get a chance?

Thanks again!

Palladion

Adventurer
Could someone look up True Strike wizard cantrip? I'm really curious which school it is in and what it does this time around.

Thanks!

(This question has come up a couple times before...)

Divination cantrip, 1 action, Concentration, advantage on your first attack roll against target.

Palladion

Adventurer
Thanks again to all those with books taking the time to get this information out there.

I know it was mentioned that the Light Domain had bonus cantrips can someone detail what they are when you get a chance?

Thanks again!

You get light as a bonus cantrip.

gyor

Legend
Speed 60 ft., passive Perception 11, Trampling Charge (save or knocked prone).

Thanks! Well Trampling Charge sounds interesting at least, does it deal damage? Does the Warhorse deal damage?

It doesn't matter on a regular Warhorse, but a mount with that has a mind like a magic mount can make its own attacks.

Last edited:

Jack the Lad

Explorer
Alter self allows aquatic adaptation, change appearance, and natural weapons. No flight.

Transmuter's Stone has darkvision, speed, Constitution saving throws, resistance as a 6th level ability for School of Transmutation.

Thanks! That's a good change - flight from level 3 was a bit strong.

Is there a limit on how often you can use the Enchanter subclass features Hypnotic Gaze and Instinctive Charm?

Last edited:

PactBound

First Post
Lol. Thanks sorry just woke up not even sure what else I expected.

And other damage dealing cantrips for the Cleric or is Sacred Flame it?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases