• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Firefox says EN World is an attack site?

masshysteria

Explorer
Looks like ENWorld.org got on the StopBadware list. It's now propagating through all the systems that use StopBaware.

Firefox and Google partner with StopBadware, so that's probably why Firefox and Chrome are showing the error. Not sure if IE uses the service, so it might work in the mean time, without having to create any loophole.

A review will need to be requested to get the site off the blacklist. Details are here: StopBadware - Request a Review

Scotley

Hero
I'm unable to get on to the site from Firefox as well, but IE works fine. Both fully up to date. I'm running various anti-spyware and anti-virus tools to see if I've actually picked up anything from the site.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Looks like ENWorld.org got on the StopBadware list. It's now propagating through all the systems that use StopBaware.

Firefox and Google partner with StopBadware, so that's probably why Firefox and Chrome are showing the error. Not sure if IE uses the service, so it might work in the mean time, without having to create any loophole.

A review will need to be requested to get the site off the blacklist. Details are here: StopBadware - Request a Review

I'm getting zero results for this domain when searching that list. How can you tell it's that list which is causing it?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads