Five Nations (especially Knight Phantom)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Yeah, Cleric 1 vs Paladin 4... I doubt the paladin route wil be popular.

Still, Divine grace does trump the paladin a bit. Maybe a divine blessing that allows them to reroll 1 save per day?
That would be cool too.

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
By the way, it would be a 10 HP deficit, not 15, unless you figured out how to take epic levels in KP before level 20 (if so, do tell!)

You're thinking on average, per the living rules

d4 - 3 hp
d6 - 4 hp/5 hp
d8 - 6 hp
d10 - 7 hp/8 hp
d12 - 9 hp

You get 4 hp rather than 6 on 5 level, and 5 hp rather than 6 on the other 5. Total = 15.

Bront

The man with the probe
To review/vote my opinions

Knight Phantom... YES with a d6 HD

Dark Lantern... YES

Cyran Avenger... YES with the rewording that you can change the Enemy Region only when changing level (Which still allows you to change it, but removes the fickleness of it)

Bone Knight... YES

Silver Pyromancer... YES with the following changes(Thanks Drothgery):
1 smiting spell 1/day, bow proficiency
2 Sacred flame
3 Smiting spell 2/day, divine blessing
4 Persistent fire
5 Smiting spell 3/day (blinding), improved sacred flame

Divine Blessing - May choose to reroll any one save per day

Spells:
Flamebound Symbol... NO

Flamebound Weapon... YES

Whispering Flame... YES

Rystil Arden

First Post
I will mimick the approvals above with YES with Bront's changes and a no to NO to Flamebound Holy Symbol. T got to take a look at the book today, and the PrC ability we eliminated had even more problems than I thought (the DC was boosted too by the Phylactery of Undead Turning, for one, and the Turn Resistance only blocked Damage equal to Turn Resist, not Turn Resist #d6).

Patlin

Explorer
Thanks guys! Now all I need to do is get Rionus to level 11! ;) He's starting at level 2, so shouldn't be a problem. *Rolls bluff check*

:)

Remove ads