D&D 5E Fizban Is In The Wild -- With the Table of Contents!

Some people have received their copies of Fizban's Treasury of Dragons, and have posted photos (including the table of contents!) online!

8BFC444C-5615-4B7D-8BB7-F5D32D4F4C49.jpeg

E9ABFDE2-7C70-4917-8A3B-8C08CC5818DF.jpeg

E8DE898D-6851-408A-BC24-7010CEF5FF14.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I had always assumed that the list of high CR dragons we had seen a few weeks ago was incomplete.

Edit, now that I've seen one of the quick previews, he flips past the Adult Deep Dragon, and it's only CR 11. So presumably the Ancient category is below 19. And presumably the same with moonstone dragons. That's an unexpected twist.
Based on the old flavor of 2E Deep Dragons which I found, I kind of figured they would be weaker, stealthy monsters that aren't as built for direct conflict. Relatively speaking, they are still Dragons.

R_J_K75

Legend
Animated Breath is now my favorite creature ever! My life had no purpose until I saw this wondrously random monster.
That caught my eye too. Honesty Im pretty sure I was defeated by this creature more than once while out adventuring at my local tavern. Everyones ran into the person whose smoked three packs of non-filter Pal-Mals, has been drinking draft beer and whiskey since 9AM and decides youre their best friend and wont get away from you no matter how many times you try and run away.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases