D&D 5E Fizban Is In The Wild -- With the Table of Contents!

Some people have received their copies of Fizban's Treasury of Dragons, and have posted photos (including the table of contents!) online!

8BFC444C-5615-4B7D-8BB7-F5D32D4F4C49.jpeg

E9ABFDE2-7C70-4917-8A3B-8C08CC5818DF.jpeg

E8DE898D-6851-408A-BC24-7010CEF5FF14.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Right. You can replace Bob at the front desk, but the person doing the replacing is Ao.
At the end of the Time of Troubles novels, I'm pretty sure that Ao reports in to someone on how it went. I got the impression that Ao was the Faerunian division chief and that he reported to a CEO that governed the Ao's of the various settings.

Scribe

Legend
At the end of the Time of Troubles novels, I'm pretty sure that Ao reports in to someone on how it went. I got the impression that Ao was the Faerunian division chief and that he reported to a CEO that governed the Ao's of the various settings.
Yeah I seem to think you are right, but at this point, its 'oh thats not 5e canon, cuz there isnt any' which is why I really want a Gods book for FR/5e (not Theros...)

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I'm definitely throwing a Ghost Dragon at my players in one of my games (probably my Eberron campaign as a Dragon of Argonnessen that died during the Mourning), as well as Hoard Scarabs as fake gold pieces. My players will hate me, but no more than they already do ;)
A Haunted Hoard is actually a pretty good twist to surprise a party with...good enough to build a whole Dungeon around...

Yaarel

He Mage
For a half-page. They also mention how the lair-magic-"radiation" that Dragons give off can create Half-Dragons, too. So a baby [insertcreature] born near a Dragon's lair could be a half-dragon of that type.
It is sorta like any dragon can emanate the cosmic force of "dragonness".

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases