D&D 5E Fizban's Treasury of Dragons Previews

darjr

I crit!
Huh? Dragons without arms?
5BAA2DC1-3BB8-4602-A719-8D2FBB659BAA.jpeg

Scribe

Legend
About the previews... WotC already does this with MTG, giving "spoilers" of the new sets to creators to share online. This builds a community and helps the creators get some spotlight. They've started doing it on D&D recently. I think this is completely different from paying freelancers with exposure.
Yes, but as someone who spent way too much energy keeping up with that 'community' it had a pretty negative impact on the MTG/Twitter sphere, right up there with rolling out the Magic Pro's changes that blew up spectacularly for a good few months into drama after drama that fractured and poisoned a lot of MTG Twitter discourse.

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
That art is the stuff of nightmares, and I love it!
you have tame nightmares.
Yes, but as someone who spent way too much energy keeping up with that 'community' it had a pretty negative impact on the MTG/Twitter sphere, right up there with rolling out the Magic Pro's changes that blew up spectacularly for a good few months into drama after drama that fractured and poisoned a lot of MTG Twitter discourse.
is twitter ever a good mix with anything? as I have never heard of people who like it at all.

Remove ads