Floating City - In Character Part 1

Craig_H

First Post
Eleniel seems to slowly gather her strength and slowly sits up on the bed. It is obvious that her entire body is still in pain as she does this. But through the pain she looks solemnly at Threilen and bows her head to him.

"I thank you Threilen Hammerfist for your assistance. My name is Eleniel Dragonspeaker and I am in your debt. I too have been out investigating coming dangers. In truth I don't clearly remember much of my journey here at the moment. I was investigating..." She seems to pause and consider those gathered around her bed. "I was investigating planar abnomalities north-west of Brodak-Baator. I'm not sure exactly what happened but as I was investigating there seemed to be some kind of, rift in reality and then you found me. May I ask what danger you bring warning of Master Hammerfist?"

ShortnBearded

First Post
Threilen looks from Eleniel to his friends gathered around and says, "I bring news of the rising orc threat here in the Jade Empire. I fought many orcs, minotaurs and other foul beasts in the lands to the south that I've learned were on their way here to reinforce the orc armies. From the sounds of things, this army looks to rival what Baal was heading back in the old days."

Craig_H

First Post
Eleniel looks around at the strangers around her as they consider the news in silence. After a time she returns her gaze to the source. "Master Hammersmith, this is grave news indeed. While I thank you again for your aid you should not delay yourself on my account. This news must be taken to those in command here so that preparations can begin. The long awaited battle is coming and while I know we will be victorious, good preparations will minimize our losses and suffering. Go forth Master Hammersmith and take heart that the great dragon in the stars above will watch over you and guide your steps. I have no doubt that our paths will be rejoined soon."

Remove ads