D&D 3E/3.5 Fond Memories of ENWorld and the 3E Launch

RyanD

Adventurer
DaveMage said:
Ryan - how well do you think WotC has done with the marketing for 4E at this point?

I have decided not to comment publicly on 4E. The current WotC team has a very hard job ahead of it, and nothing I could say would likely make it easier (regardless of if my comments were positive or negative). I wish them the best of luck; I'm as much a spectator as you are at this point.

Ryan

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
RyanD said:
I have decided not to comment publicly on 4E. The current WotC team has a very hard job ahead of it, and nothing I could say would likely make it easier (regardless of if my comments were positive or negative). I wish them the best of luck; I'm as much a spectator as you are at this point.

Ryan

Pity. I consider the job you and your team did at 3E's launch to be top notch, and successfully convinced me early on (after initial resistance) to give 3E a try. 4E marketing has failed to do that (just speaking for me alone), so I was just curious as to your thoughts.

I hope you change your mind somewhere down the road - I'd love to hear your insights. (Or would I have to pay you as a consultant for that? :D )

Remove ads