• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Mark Small

Villager
Typos:

Background > Far Traveler; Feature: All Eyes of You
Should be All Eyes on You

Flaws: "I don't take kindly..because these people are diffe rent​ from me."

Last edited:

collin

Explorer
FYI,

Thanks for all you hard work. The spreadsheet is the best generator for 5th edition characters that is available.

Happy New Year,

Collin

Last edited:

flwad

Explorer
Small note: Wildshape: Elementals: Please review resistances, immunities & perceptions. Multiple small errors, i.e. Air Elemental should not have tremorsense.

As always, thank you for your effort. If you ever want data entry done, feel free to ask.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Character Sheet I High Density - A first look...

Designing a new high density Character Sheet I, this is a first look during the design stages so you get an idea on design elements. The design is subject to change of course as more information is added. This new design will come out in v2.00, released date "in the future" - there will be many changes, so no timeline.

Comments and ideas on the design are welcomed...

These changes will also affect CSII (moving gold and carry capacity to that sheet, it makes more sense as that is where all your gear is), CSIV (moving traits, ideal, bond flaw to this sheet, will make backstory section larger and have background detail shown there, remove Adventure Notes - only for CSV), CSIII unlikely to change.

These changes to the character sheets will only use named variables (mostly). This will enable users to utilize a complete set of names variables for custom sheet design and the calculations are all done for you! Awesome!

Character Sheet I High Density.png

Looks very cool! I personally prefer the skills listed separately but that is by no way a deal breaker. The action block is really a novel and good idea. Wondering how that is filled out? Continue your good work sir!

Iraelaemei

Explorer
W̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶r̶a̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶b̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶u̶p̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶i̶z̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶e̶t̶a̶i̶l̶s̶.̶ ̶A̶m̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶?̶

I needed to set the experience... doh :p

Last edited:

lambchopsil

First Post
It looks like something's coded incorrectly for the winged tiefling variant from SCAG. I made a lvl 4 wizard and it the Spellcasting tab says I have 5 cantrips when I believe it should be 4. It's probably because normal tieflings get Infernal Legacy which grants the thaumaturgy cantrip, but not the winged variant

Edit: The half-wood elf variant doesn't give the option for Elf Weapon Training

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
It looks like something's coded incorrectly for the winged tiefling variant from SCAG. I made a lvl 4 wizard and it the Spellcasting tab says I have 5 cantrips when I believe it should be 4. It's probably because normal tieflings get Infernal Legacy which grants the thaumaturgy cantrip, but not the winged variant

Edit: The half-wood elf variant doesn't give the option for Elf Weapon Training

Thanks for the feedback, both issues corrected in v1.64

Mergon

First Post
Happy New Year all (and a belated Merry Christmas).

ForgedAnvil, I think I found a mistake in the City Watch and Investigator backgrounds. I think they should both have 2 languages instead of 2 Tools (much though I prefer it as you have it). :)

I like the new layout you are working on.

Request:
For custom subclasses, is there any way to define a dropdown for things like dragon type? I don't see where you could find the room personally, but you are amazing at fitting things in somehow. :)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads